6.13.2010

Abby decided to sleep in our room last night. It would have been ok if she would have stayed on her little princess couch, but she preferred to sleep in the bed instead. That was way to crowded for me and I ended up on the floor while she snuggled down nice and cozy on my pillow :( At least Mckenzie slept in until after 8 this morning! We headed into Philly to do a little sightseeing with my parents. We took them to see the Liberty Bell and went on a horse and carriage tour of the historic downtown area. It was a great tour and I think everyone had a nice time. Abby got to pick out which horse/carriage we took. Mckenzie was getting a little tired on the ride so we headed back to the car to go get some lunch. The restaurant we ended up at was terrible! We waited forever for our food and when half of it arrived, it was luke-warm at best and not right. Our server was very inattentive and acted as if he could have cared less to be at work. The best part was when the manager came over and told us the entire meal was free! I was surprised to hear that! We drove Mom and Dad around the area for a little while and then came back home. Scott took Dad and Abby to the base so he could check his schedule for tomorrow. Mckenzie ended up falling asleep in my arms while watching Cars. It was late in the afternoon, but she looked so sweet that I couldn't bare to wake her. Let's just hope I don't regret that decision tonight! We got the girls to bed and watched some tv with my parents. I can't believe their vacation is almost over already. The times flies by so quickly. I will post the pics from today later. I need to find the usb cord for my camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers