6.03.2010

What a day! The girls both slept in until after 7! I love when that happens.  We took Dakota to Petsmart to get a bath. I drove to the wrong one, but the girl was kind enough to call the other store to let them know I would be a little late. Dakota wasn't too excited to have a bath, but she smells a whole lot better. I would bathe her myself, but she sheds way too much for the drain. The girls and I took the car to get washed/vacuumed and I ended up coming home and vacuuming it again. They didn't do the most thorough job. Abby was so excited to go pick up Grandma & Grandpa from the airport. Although, I think she was equally excited to ride in the way back of the car. And she was excited that she could still see the tv from way back there. Mckenzie fell asleep on the car ride which was good because she missed her nap today between picking up Dakota and picking up Grandma and Grandpa. Abby talked non-stop once we picked up my parents. She was full of questions and stories and more than once she told me she was talking to Grandpa or Grandma and not me! Mckenzie was a little shy at first and cried, but she got over that pretty quickly. Not quickly enough though; I missed my exit because I was trying to console her and not paying enough attention to the road signs. Needless to say, my little mistake took us through a construction zone and bumper to bumper traffic! I'm sure my parents could have done without that after being in a plane all day! The girls were all excited to play outside with Grandma & Grandpa and I think they did a pretty good job of tiring them out! Mckenzie kept going to my Mom and giving hugs. She even sat on my parent's laps at dinner time. Abby asked if Grandma could 'take' her a bath. I love that she is so welcoming of my parents. Both girls have been and I am I so glad they remember their Grandparents!




1 comment:

  1. I'm sooooooo happy your folks are going to be able to spend this time with the girls!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers