6.29.2010

Mckenzie woke up again around 6, but she went back to sleep in my bed. I couldn't fall back to sleep because I kept worrying about getting the garbage can down to the street before the truck came. I really need to learn to put that thing out the night before! So, I got up and ready for the day. Abby woke up while I was showering and climbed into my bed with her sister. It was so sweet; Abby put her arm across Mckenzie and was laying there, looking at her sister. We played around the house this morning and after nap, we went to the purple park. The girls were having fun, going down the slides together and playing on the pole that spins (Abby told me "I tickled my tummy momma" when she would spin a little too long).  But, then Abby decided to throw a tantrum over not being able to get across the monkey bars today and we ended up leaving the park. She was crying until her movie came on in the car and then she was fine, but as soon as we pulled into the drive, she started up again. That little girl is filled with determination I tell ya. She finally settled down and we ate some dinner and then headed up for a bath. Mckenzie must have been very tired tonight because she hardly even fussed about going to bed. Sorry no pic of the girls today. I was too lazy to get the camera out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers