6.16.2010

I took my parents to the airport this morning while Scott stayed home with the girls. It was a great visit and I am so thankful for the time the girls got to spend with their Grandparents as well as the time we got to spend with them! Spending time with them makes me wish we lived closer but that isn't an option so we will just have to make do with lots of pictures and phone calls! When I got back, I found Scott snoozing on the couch with Mckenzie asleep on his chest. Apparently, she woke up shortly after we left the house. Abby got up a few minutes after I got home and was ready for breakfast. She asked where Grandma and Grandpa were and when I told her that I already took them to the airport, she told me she missed them :-( Scott headed into work and the girls and I hung out at home. When Scott got home, he was nice enough to let me take a nap while he played with the girls. We were lazy for dinner and picked up some take out.
Helping feed Dakota!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers