6.05.2010


Bon Voyage!!! Today we left on our cruise out of New York to the Bahamas! It was hard to say good bye to the girls. I have never been away from Mckenzie before and the only time I spent a few nights away from Abby, she was home with Scott. Very hard to do. They mean the world to me and I don't like being separated from them. We met up with our friends, Chris and Jackie, who were going on the cruise as well. Jackie's Dad drove us into New York so we didn't have to pay for parking. It would have cost us $30 a day to park! Ridiculous! So glad he was able to do that for all of us. It was great to see Chris and Jackie and I know this week will be a lot of fun. The lines to check in weren't that long, we waited maybe an hour and a half to get on the boat. We got to our room and it wasn't as tiny as I had thought. It was small, but I imagined it would be even smaller, so that was a nice surprise. We headed up to one of the upper decks as we departed dock and cruised right past the Statue of Liberty. It was pretty cool to see! We had some dinner and then did a little karaoke. They had private rooms to do karaoke in, so it was a lot of fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers