6.19.2010

This morning was kind of a lazy one. We stayed in bed, reading lots of books. Abby just kept bringing us book after book. When we did get up, Abby and I made some pancakes and scrambled eggs. She loves to be my little helper. Mckenzie wanted to help too, so I let her help mix the pancakes. It was a pretty good breakfast if I do say so myself! We got ready for the day and went for a bike ride/walk to the park. The girls had a good time playing, but it was quite warm out so we didn't stay that long. Mckenzie had a fit on the way home because she wanted her pacifier and we didn't bring one along. We are trying to cut down on her use again and it is difficult! The girls had a little snack and it was time for Mckenzie to take a nap. Abby and I went to see Toy Story 3 in 3D this afternoon while Scott did his homework. We got there a little early and Abby was getting a little impatient waiting for the show to start. Every time a new advertisement came on, she would ask if it was time to put on her glasses. It was a cute movie and Abby really enjoyed it! Her giggles were so adorable! We came home to find Mckenzie doing a little finger painting. We grilled some chicken for dinner and the girls both ate really well! After we had finished, I asked Abby to water her flowers outside and she watered a couple of pots before asking me to take over for her. So I watered Abby and the flowers! She loved it, giggling the whole time and inching closer to the water. Mckenzie on the other hand, did not and started crying whenever the water got near her or me! Scott squirted me and poor little Mckenzie got so upset! We headed into the house for bath time and read a few books before bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers