6.18.2010

The girls and I ran to Target today and then off to Chick fil A for a treat because they were both really good at the store. It was cute to watch the girls play together in the play area. Mckenzie is still to short to climb the steps to the slide, but Abby helped lift her up each step so they could slide together. The smiles on their faces were priceless the first time they came down the slide and every time after that, Mckenzie would stop and wave to me as her and Abby climbed the stairs. It wasn't a graceful assist by Abby and I am guessing that Mckenzie might have a bruise or two from the climb, but they both had a blast! We came home and I put Mckenzie down for nap. She was calling my name right after I shut her door, so I went back in to tell her to go to sleep. She was pointing to the video camera to let me know I forgot to turn it on. I turned it on and she laid down to go to sleep. Silly girl! Abby and I played Go Fish and Memory during nap today. Abby still gets a little disappointed when I get a match, but she is getting better. When Mckenzie got up from nap, we worked on a present for Father's day. Very messy, but I am sure he will love all the hard work the girls put into their gift. We went out to Olive Garden for dinner. The girls were well behaved for the most part making it a nice dinner out. Abby wanted ice cream for a treat so Scott took the girls to Sonic. I think we should probably eat at home tomorrow! I was playing with Dakota outside this evening and she was hilarious. There were some birds chirping in a tree and she kept barking at the tree and trying to climb it!  I was glad my camera still works so I could snap a photo of it. Mckenzie accidentally knocked my camera on the floor today and part of the lens broke. I have another lens that I can use but I am hoping that I can get the broken one fixed. I guess that is a lesson learned for me that putting my camera near her lovie bear is a dangerous thing! Abby was having a hard time going to sleep tonight. She was crying about the color of her room, saying she doesn't like green and wants purple instead like she used to have. She brought it up yesterday too. Not sure what is going on, but maybe we will be doing a little painting in the near future! She finally fell asleep after I laid with her awhile. I hope she is able to sleep through the night.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers