6.23.2010

The first words out of Abby's mouth this morning were "Ally's house! We're going to Ally's today!" She was so excited to go to her friends house and play this morning. I think this was one of the few mornings where I didn't have to ask her to get dressed and she made her bed without being asked more than once. I love easy mornings like this. If only they could all be like that! The girls had a great time playing at Ally's and it was nice to chat with Ally's mom too. They all played so well together, it amazed me. We headed home for lunch and nap time. Abby wanted to watch Shrek again during her quiet time. I don't mind watching it, but I picked up the house as long as I could before Abby was asking me to sit on the couch with her and watch the movie. After nap time, we ran to the post office and came back home to play outside. The girls had fun poking sticks in the dirt and running up and down the sidewalk with their shoes off. I made lasagna for dinner and Abby insisted she didn't like it, but managed to clean her plate anyway. Even Mckenzie ate most of hers as well. During bath tonight the girls were very rambunctious, pouring water all over each other, drinking the water, screaming. It was wild and crazy in there, but the girls had a blast. They were giggling so loud and had the biggest smiles for each other. We read Pinkalicious (one of Mckenzie's favorites along with Cars) before bed and Abby recited most of the story for us. I guess that means we have read it a time or two! Mckenzie didn't want to go to sleep and there she is again calling my name. I hope she isn't up all night! Didn't manage to take a picture again today. Maybe I will do better tomorrow! Oh, I love when Mckenzie talks to people on the phone; she tries to show them things like a cup or milk or her pacifier, as if they can actually see it. I remember Abby doing the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers