6.30.2010


We ran to Target and the grocery store this morning and then picked up some Chick-fil-A on the way home. Mckenzie's eyes were very droopy when I put her in the car so I figured I had better do something to keep her awake or there would be no nap this afternoon. The kids were very good  in the stores today so it made for an easy day of shopping. If only they could have been that good at home! Abby and I played a little Go Fish today. She really needs to learn how to hold her cards in her hands. Instead of hiding them, she lays them out in a line in front of her so she knows what she has. We made some Rice Krispie treats and boy were they yummy. I haven't had them in so long! We went to the park this afternoon and Abby had so much fun going down the slides and getting chased by me. Mckenzie was content to spend most of her time in the swing. My flip flop broke while I was playing with the girls so I ended up walking home with only one shoe on. I was so glad it wasn't hot out today or my foot would really hurt. We got to talk to Scott a couple of times today. He is doing good, just tired from flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers