6.25.2010

Today was a lazy day filled with lots of tantrums, big and small, from both of my sweet, little girls. I think we need to get out of the house tomorrow so it isn't a repeat of today! It wasn't all bad, it was just one of those days for all of us. We did have a good time playing with dolls. I dug through a bin of baby clothes I have no idea what to do with and found a few things small enough for the dolls to wear. The girls had so much fun putting socks and mittens and bibs on their dolls. It was sweet to watch Mckenzie. She has such a kind, maternal soul; feeding, burping, rocking her baby. She even shared her pacifier with the baby. Although sometimes, she would drop her doll just so she could rock her again. Not sure how maternal that is... Abby is into dressing her dolls and making them go to school. She loves to send her dolls & barbies off to school. Scott called during dinner, so it was almost 7:30 by the time I finally got the girls to finish their dinner. Some meals I have to nap them bite by bite just to eat. I finally got them to bed. Abby insisted on sleeping on her princess couch and Mckenzie didn't want to go to sleep. She kept throwing things out of the crib in protest and shouting for me. I hope they both sleep better tonight than last. I really don't like sharing the bed with the two of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers