6.02.2010

Well, I knew I should have put my book down last night, but I really wanted to finish it. Ended up staying awake till after one and wouldn't ya know it, both girls were wide awake and ready to go for the day at 5AM!!! Way too early for me! Thank God for kids television. That kept them entertained until 7 when Scott got up.  I went to take a quick nap while Scott and the girls worked on cleaning up the garage. There are still a lot of boxes to go through out there, but with the limited storage, it is a difficult task. And we still have things that need to be taken to the dump and to the donation center. One of these days we will get around to it... The garage looks so much better now and we might even be able to get a car in there too. Although, that is highly unlikely since the setup of the garage makes it difficult to open the back car doors. Getting the girls in and out of the car when it is in there is quite the challenge! Got the house cleaned today and the girls both took naps. Long naps, so I am hoping they sleep for me tonight. The girls and I ran to Target to pick up a couple of things. I actually made a list today so I actually bought everything I needed. Got the girls in bed and I am hoping for a restful night for all. Abby was complaining her ear was hurting her again. I am hoping her ear infection isn't getting worse. She has been on antibiotics since Friday, so I would think it would feel better. Will have to see how she does tomorrow and get her an appt before the weekend if it hasn't improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers