6.27.2010

We had a quiet morning around here today (well, by quiet I mean we didn't go anywhere. It was by no means quiet as we had our fair share of disagreements over the dolls and how to play with them! Abby likes to direct Mckenzie on what to do with and when to play with the dolls. Mckenzie would rather do her own thing which causes conflict!) and after nap we went to Target. I needed to return some things and it was nice to get out of the house. The girls spent forever in the toy section, playing with what seemed like every toy made! It was almost as though they had never seen a toy before! I kept hearing, I would like this or I would like that a million times over from Abby. I kept telling her to wait for Christmas. She was sweet though when she saw something she thought Mckenzie would like, she would say she wanted to buy it for Mckenzie's birthday. Abby asked if we could eat dinner out and since I didn't feel like cooking, we ate at Ruby Tuesdays. The kids were a little sassy when we sat down, but they settled down pretty quickly. Mckenzie sat in a booster chair and it is the first time she has made it through a dinner at a restaurant without getting up and running around! I think I may be on to something here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers