6.26.2010

Both girls decided to wake up bright and early this morning at 6! I was hoping to get them back into bed with me for a little more sleep, but that was only wishful thinking! I overheard the girls playing together today and it was fun to listen to them. Abby asked Mckenzie if she wanted popcorn and when Mckenzie answered yes, Abby then told her she needed to go back to bed and take her nap if she wanted to eat popcorn. It is so interesting to hear my children mimic our parenting style and actions. We use popcorn/movie night as a reward for Abby and I guess she decided to use that for her sister too! We made it to the park today! Abby is getting faster on her bike and I need to remember to wear tennis shoes next time instead of flip flops. I was having trouble keeping my shoes on while trying to keep up with her! Both girls had fun running around the park and chasing each other down the slide. At dinner tonight, Mckenzie dipped her grapes in ranch dressing (which was the only way I could get her to eat her chicken tonight). It looked so gross, but she cleaned up two servings of grapes that way. Not sure how healthy that was though... Abby didn't want to go to sleep again tonight, complaining about how she doesn't like her green room. I told her that as long as she behaves, we will paint her room purple when Scott gets back home. I am sure Scott is going to be so excited to do some painting; he thought he was all done with that once we became renters!
Say cheese
Didn't want her picture taken, but I just loved her clothing choice today! Flowers and plaid!
She loves that she has learned to do flips on the bar!
Waiting to catch her big sister as she comes down the slide!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers