6.15.2010

Today was my parents last full day visiting us. Scott had to work and my parents took the girls to the purple park so I found myself home all alone. Didn't know what to do with all that free time, so I wasted it on the internet! The girls had a great time at the park and ran into some friends from school who were also playing there. My parents ran to Target (guess it runs in the family ;-) and got the girls pinwheels, or as Abby calls them, spinwheels.  They had a blast playing with them, but Mckenzie would get bored with hers when there wasn't enough wind so Abby ended up with both. The rest of the day was pretty calm. Scott came home from work and my Dad and I ran to Lowes to pick up a few things. Dad has been busy fixing all the little things around the house that needed attention, like the piano, my dresser, Abby's dresser... The list could go on. Mom did some baking again today so we got some homemade chocolate chip cookies! Yum! Barbecues for dinner and then it was bath night for the girls. Scott and my Dad were going to go to a Yankees/Phillys game in Yankee stadium tonight, but they decided not to because they wouldn't get home until very late and my parents have to get up early to catch their plane back home. Maybe next time :-)


2 comments:

Blog Archive

Followers