6.21.2010

Another Monday! Abby came into our room again last night and didn't want to sleep alone so I ended up in the guest bed with her. She is such a little snuggle bug. Every time I would move over to get some room, she was right next to me within seconds! I really need to figure out how to keep her in her own room. Scott ran into work for a little bit this morning and the girls and I baked him a birthday cake! Both girls helped me mix it, so it took a little longer than normal, but they both love to help! The girls were being so sweet to each other at lunch. They kept giving each other kisses! Mckenzie had a fitful nap today, but it looks like she may be getting a couple of teeth, so that may explain why she didn't sleep so well. I hope she finishes getting her teeth pretty soon! We went out to Red Lobster tonight to celebrate Scott's birthday since he won't be around to celebrate with us tomorrow. We had terrible service, but luckily the food was tasty! The waitress must have overheard us talking about Scott's birthday, because they brought a treat to the table and sang to him! It was sweet! The treat looked like ice cream so Scott took a big bite. Turns out it was whipped cream! Not so tasty all alone. We came home and had some birthday cake. I should say Scott and I had cake. Both girls had one tiny bite and they were done. A quick bath and it was off to bed for the girls. I am working on laundry again. I really wish there was a laundry fairy that would at least fold it for me. I don't mind washing/drying, but it takes an act of Congress to get me to fold it!


Dressed up to go to dinner!
Abby's picture of Scott's cake!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Scott! Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers