5.06.2011

Friday, May 6, 2011

12


We had a Mother's Day Tea for Abby's class today and it was really cute! Abby proudly showed me to our table where she had placed her gifts for me. The artwork Abby made for me was adorable and so sweet. She wrote that I always help her to plant trees. Not sure where that one came from as I have never planted a tree in my life, but it is still sweet. She also painted a mug that I think could sell at Target (not that I am at all biased;)) The kids held up a Happy Mother's Day sign and sang a couple of songs to us, one of which was "You are my sunshine". That made me tear up since I have been singing that to the girls since they were babies. Abby looked so proud of herself all morning long and I just love seeing that! After lunch, we went to the purple park with a friend and played for awhile. Abby got a blister on her hand and decided it was time to go home. Mckenzie fell asleep on the way home and didn't want to wake up so I let her sleep (not the best idea since it is almost 10pm and she is still awake!) Abby and I watched a movie and then we went to the neighborhood park. I'm not sure if the girls were more excited to take the dog along or ride scooters.

053
018e

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers