5.25.2011

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

001 watermelon


Today was Abby's last day of preschool. EVER! Where did the time go? The kids spent most of the day playing and celebrating the summer birthdays. We arrived a little early to pick up so I could snap some photos of Abby and her friends. She was having so much fun running around with her friends. I know she is going to miss them this summer.

We went to a friend's house this afternoon to swim. Both girls were amazing! Two little fish! We don't get to swim very often so I was pretty sure they would be scared of the water, but I was wrong. Abby was jumping in the pool, going underwater, and having a blast. Mckenzie wore her float vest and she was happy to bob around in the water and jump off the steps with no help. She even slid herself into the pool from the edge. By the end of the afternoon, she was navigating the pool pretty well by herself. I am so proud of both girls!!!


031

034 watermelon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers