5.01.2011

Sunday, May 1, 2011

17
This is a photo from last April, but I thought it was a perfect photo to use for our countdown :)

Abby's choir sang in church again today and she had so much fun doing it. She even had time to smile and wave to Mckenzie while she was up there! This afternoon, I took the girls to a winery that was having a spring fling. They have a playground and they were offering free pony rides for the kids. The girls had a blast! Abby rode the pony twice and loved every minute of it. Abby rode the pony and a horse. She loved both, but told me the horse was her favorite to ride. It was a nice afternoon spent with friends. Mckenzie fell asleep on the car ride home, but I didn't have the heart to wake her. She really wore herself out playing. As the girls were getting ready for bed, Abby asked Mckenzie to sing the ABC song for her (I told Abby she has to brush her teeth as long as it takes to sing it four times) because she can't sing and brush her teeth at the same time. (I have tried to explain that she can think the song in her head, but she tells me she can't do both yet.) Mckenzie was happy to oblige.

038

016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers