5.10.2011

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

So, it looks like I won't be posting a countdown photo for a couple of days until I catch back up. After skyping with Scott today, it appears he will return a couple of days later than anticipated (although there is always hope for an early return, at least in my head!)

I was the parent helper in Mckenzie's class so Abby went to a friend's house this morning. I had a lot of fun being in the classroom with Mckenzie. I was able to see a difference from when she started in how she plays with other kids. She is starting to engage a lot more and I am so excited for her! I had a year end conference with her teacher and Mckenzie is right on track where she should be. 

We had dinner and choir at church tonight. Abby just loves getting to sing and Mckenzie loves to run around with the other little ones.  I am hoping Mckenzie settles down soon. She took a nap (verrrry much needed) this afternoon and is still talking up a storm in her room, but as long as she doesn't come out, I'm not going in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers