5.16.2011

Monday, May 16, 2011

04


Another Monday and another day of running errands. I was able to check off a few things on my get ready for Scott to come back list so I am happy about that! Abby was sad it was her last day of Ooey Gooey, her science class she takes on Monday afternoons, and she told me how much she was going to miss going to class. I am thankful she enjoys school. Mckenzie ended up taking a nap again today. We were seriously in the car for less than 5 minutes and she was out! I had one of my last meetings as a board member for Abby's school. Things are winding down and we are getting ready to pass it on to the incoming board members. I think I am going to miss doing it, but I'm not going to miss all the drama that goes along with it! The girls were good for the babysitter (yea!) and went to bed even though Mckenzie had napped! I was a little surprised when I was talking to our babysitter's mom and she told me I was paying her daughter too much for babysitting and asked me to cut it in half at request of her daughter! I don't know how my friend did it, but she raised an amazing daughter and we are lucky to have her watch our girls! Scott is safely on his way to where he belongs :) I even got to skype with him tonight :) :) I can't wait until I can ditch the skype and talk to him in person! I know the girls are beyond ready to hug their dad. I can't wait for our magical day to come!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for your reunion either. I don't know how you have done it....really.

    And for real? How much were you paying? 10-12 around here is normal.

    ReplyDelete

Followers