5.02.2011

Monday, May 2, 2011

16

Abby had school today and Mckenzie got to play with a friend this morning. Mckenzie had kind of a rough day in regards to her pacifier. She asked me what felt like a million times if she could have it and her fits lasted up to 20 minutes (thankfully only twice were they very long)! I hope tomorrow is easier for her.  We had to run to the convenience store to pick up some milk this evening. I was going to do it earlier in the day, but time slipped away from me and then it was time to get Abby from school and skype with Scott. He was late to our skype date and considering Osama Bin Laden's recent death, I was a bit worried, but it turns out that he was just playing poker. I have to say I am relieved that we have finally gotten OBL, I just worry about what the retaliation will be...

052

051e

1 comment:

  1. I love #16! And thanks for making me wonder about retaliation. I remember thinking the world as we knew it was over when the twin towers came down. I was worried about bringing kids into the world. Very scary time. So glad that justice has been served, but wonder if he would have been better off rotting in jail somewhere....

    ReplyDelete

Followers