5.08.2011

Sunday, May 8, 2011

10

Happy Mother's Day! What a wonderful day with my girls. We went to church, but not before I got a backrub from Abby (it was less than 10 seconds and I had to ask for it, but she readily agreed and was so happy she could do something sweet for me!) and then one from Mckenzie (she loves to copy her sister!). I just love those little girls! They were great in church and Mckenzie only asked for her paci once and I didn't give it to her. Yay for me since church is the one place I am willing to give it to her even though she doesn't use it during the day! After church, I decided to go out to lunch and it was such a nice time. The girls didn't fight and they were so sweet to each other and to me. Both girls got up mid meal and gave me a hug and a kiss, totally unprompted! I couldn't ask for a better Mother's Day present than that! We went to the purple park after lunch and Abby was surprised no one else was there. Then she said "nobody comes to the park on Mother's Day except us because you want to make us happy!" Ummm, something like that. I want to tire them out and keep them from fighting. The park is a great place to do that! We got to skype with Scott this afternoon. I am getting so anxious to see him. I can't imagine how he is feeling about getting home. We were talking about him coming home today and he said there are so many things you don't realize you would miss until you don't see them every day. Like grass and children. I can't imagine not seeing a child run around for over four months! We are expecting to get some official travel plans soon. I can't wait to find out for sure! I tried to get a picture of the girls and myself today, but no such luck. I did add the photos of the zoo visit to yesterday's entry though.

1 comment:

  1. haha! What is McK doing? Hope Scott makes it back before the countdown is over!

    ReplyDelete

Followers