5.26.2011

Thursday, May 26, 2011

005


Scott was sweet enough to get up with the girls this morning and let me sleep. Have I mentioned yet that it is nice to have help with the girls again? We spent the morning at the house. Lunch at Pei Wei and then Scott and Mckenzie had some shopping to do and Abby and I needed to get our nails done. Abby was so excited. She has been to the salon to get her nails painted, but today, she got her first pedicure. She looked so tiny in the big chair with her little toes dangling in the water. She had a cautious look on her face the entire time, but at the end, she couldn't thank me enough for taking her to get a manicure and pedicure. Pink for her toes and purple for her fingernails. She even got a dragonfly design on her thumbs, which she was so proud of! I think today was the first of many pedicure dates and it was so nice to have someone to share it with! Today Abby graduated from preschool. I can't believe my little girl is old enough to be headed to kindergarten! She looked so cute walking on stage to Pomp and Circumstance. The kids sang some new songs they worked on for graduation as well as some old classroom favorites. When Abby's name was called, she got a big smile on her face and practically ran across the stage, smiling and waving all the way! She is so sweet. She just melts my heart:) Abby had a great year in school with a couple of amazing teachers. Thank you Mrs. DiPaola and Mrs. Pratt! I hope the rest of her school experience is as joyous and wonderful as this past year has been. I am so proud of my girl!

010

015

094

103

108

109

149

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers