5.05.2011

Thursday, May 5, 2011

13

Abby had her kindergarten assessment/registration for school today. Our little girl is growing up so fast! She LOVED the school!!! The principal even took us on a little tour to see the kindergarten classrooms. Abby said so many funny things today. First she asked me if tomorrow she was going to be in kindergarten now or was she still in preschool. She said "I ask a lot of questions because that is the only way I will ever learn" And there were a couple of more funny things that slipped my mind. (I must be getting old!) We had to turn in her immunization records and it turns out she is missing a dose of DTaP. I'm a little annoyed at that because the last time we were at the doc, she said everything was all good and we only needed to get influenza. Grrr. Mckenzie played at a friend's house this morning and had lots of fun. The girls played outside this afternoon until we skyped with Daddy. I can't wait until we no longer have to skype! We had gymnastics this evening. The girls are preparing for an event called Victory Day that allows them to show off what skills they have learned in gymnastics. It isn't a competition, just a chance to demonstrate their skills.

006e

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers