5.19.2011

Thursday, May 19, 2011

001

We had Field Day at school today. It is a day filled with food and games and crafts for the kids. All the kids from the school attend and it was a lot of fun. The weather held out so everyone got to enjoy the day. The kids made necklaces from fruit loops and it was fun to watch Abby eat her necklace. She wasn't sure if she should eat it at first, but then she went for it and it was gone in no time! Abby was a little social butterfly and she was hard to keep up with. Mckenzie found her friend Ava and they spent most of the day together. Mckenzie filled up on ice pops and watermelon and cookies. Abby loved the popcorn and ice pops. The girls went over to their friends' house for a playdate after the event so I could take care of a couple more errands before Scott's arrival! I can't believe it is tomorrow!!!!! I cannot wait to see how happy the girls are and I cannot wait to wrap my arms around that man! He called a bit ago to let me know he was in the States:) Tomorrow can't come fast enough!!!!
I will post some pics soon from today. I need to figure out what I am going to wear tomorrow and get some shut eye!

1 comment:

Followers