5.17.2011

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

03


I am so ready for this day to be over. I have spent most of my day on the phone or email trying to resolve a situation at Abby's school that I don't think should even be a situation (and it still isn't resolved!!!). I am so ready to be done with the school year and my time as a Board of Trustees Member at Abby's school. I only joined the board because I thought I could make a difference, but it feels like I haven't accomplished that at all. People will be immature and the problems seem to stem from that. There is no way I can cure immaturity so I am thankful I will not be serving on the board next year when Mckenzie attends.

Abby and I had errands to run while Mckenzie was in school this morning. I seem to slowly be checking things off my list, but I also feel like the list keeps growing everyday as we get closer to Scott's return. Abby got a haircut and when the stylist asked what we wanted to do, Abby told her to cut it super short. We compromised and I can still pull it back if I need to. I like her hair longer, but she has been asking for a cut for awhile so I finally gave in. After all, it is her hair not mine.
We had dinner/choir at church tonight. Mckenzie found a new friend and had a blast running around with her. We got to skype with Scott tonight and he is doing well. Ready to come home and everything is still on schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers