5.03.2011

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

15


I dropped Abby off at a friend's to play this morning so I could go to Mckenzie's Mother's Day Tea at her preschool. It was a very fun event. Mckenzie greeted me with a hug and a kiss and then we listened to her teacher read a couple of stories about moms. Then, we went into the other classroom where we had our "tea". Mckenzie was so proud to show me where we were sitting as she had set our dishes out for us. I love seeing how proud her herself she was. She melts my heart :) I had a lovely morning all thanks to my Mckenzie Grace. We had dinner and choir at church tonight. I brought peanut butter sandwiches for the girls, but wouldn't ya know tonight they served plain pasta which my kids love! At least now I have Abby's lunch made for tomorrow. Mckenzie was trying to race Abby to the car but since she was wearing rainboots, she was a little unsteady on her feet and ended up scraping up her knee. Lots of tears, but she never once asked for her paci!!!

022

020

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers