5.15.2011

Sunday, May 15, 2011

05

I guess Mckenzie wasn't in the mood for church today. She was soooo noisy during the sermon and I ended up taking her out of church.  Our church is usually pretty laid back about noise, but I couldn't get M to be quiet for anything. Maybe if I had given her a pacifier.... somedays I wish I hadn't taken it away!  We picked up our groceries after church. I just love online grocery shopping. It makes my life so easy :) We skyped with Scott today :) Today was just one of those days. Everyone seemed to be cranky at a different point in the day and so even the simplest task like playing outside wasn't fun. Thank God this is our last weekend alone. I know everyone likes weekends, but not me. At least not recently. The days are so long and get so repetitive. I live for the weekdays where we have a routine and I am not responsible for entertaining the girls all day long. Probably sounds selfish but it doesn't mean I don't love my girls- they are my world and I can't imagine it without them. I just think I am done :(  Being a single mommy/daddy sucks!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I don't blame you. You are a wonderful mom and the girls are so lucky to have you while Scott is away. Can't wait for him to be home so you feel some relief!

    ReplyDelete

Followers