5.11.2011

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Abby had school and Mckenzie and I hung out at the house. Not a very productive day since I didn't get the house cleaned, but M and I had fun playing. When we picked Abby up from school, she was sad because she had fallen down on the playground earlier and scraped up her knee. Her teacher said she had been sad ever since it happened and there was no cheering her up. Usually I can get her to laugh if I ask her if I need to take her to the doctor because it is so bad, but not today. I think she is ready for Scott to get home.  I know Mckenzie is. Last night she was crying for Daddy in her sleep and I felt so helpless. I don't know how other people can survive even longer deployments because this has really taken its toll on my baby girls. It breaks my heart to know that no matter what I do, they still want what I can't give them. We had to run to the store to pick up some batteries. I really wish the girls' toys didn't need so many of them! On the way there, Abby's leapster batteries gave out and she started throwing a fit because Mckenzie was getting to have so much more fun than she was. Then she started in on how she always has to go to school and her teacher is sooooo boring and she doesn't like to sit on the circle rug at school because that is always sooooo boring too! She told me she didn't want to go to school anymore and would rather stay at home and play all day like Mckenzie. So, I told her she could stay home from now on and as soon as I said that, she was begging to go back to school because she loves it so much! Poor kid was having a rough day! So, we did a popcorn and movie night when we got home. Both girls seemed to like that and then we went outside to play and try to take some photos. I am getting braver and tried to use the manual settings on my camera. I have a loooong way to go but a couple came out ok.
036 dustyhaze

046 copydustyhaze

035

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers