12.17.2011

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Scott took Mckenzie to her last dance class of the year and Abby and I stayed home to bake a cake. We went to our friends house this afternoon for dinner. The kids exchanged Christmas presents with each other and while it seemed like a good idea to let them open the presents, I'm not sure it was. None of the girls wanted to share with each other, but they all wanted to play with the other's toys. Needless to say, we packed up the toys and sent them downstairs to play! The kids found some musical instruments and paraded around us singing made up Christmas songs. I wish I could have videoed it, but apparently we iPhone is full... It was a great evening and we are so blessed to have such wonderful friends.
 066 Abby's gingerbread house

Abby's gingerbread house from yesterday. I love it because she made it all herself and she was so proud of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers