12.14.2011

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Today was a super busy day running errands and hauling the girls around. Mckenzie had her last day of her holiday class at school and made a super cute ornament. I really need to get a picture of it one of these days... Abby went over to a friend's house this afternoon and I was hoping to use that time to get a few more errands taken care of without having to tote the kids with, but I got busy chatting. Abby had her last dance class of the year today. We forgot her shoes, but luckily, the school let us borrow a pair of tap shoes and she danced in her tights for the ballet portion. I tried to get some photos of the girls in front of the tree tonight, but this is all I got. I need some more practice. Hopefully the girls will be happy to cooperate another time... 010 Mckenzie 008 girls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers