12.08.2011

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Buddy the Elf got into a bit of mischief again last night. He climbed into the washer. Maybe he thought he needed a good cleaning after his flour snow angels last night or make he thought it was a good place to play. I'm not sure... At least the girls thought it was hilarious!
003 Buddy washing machine
And the washer looks yellow I know. Gotta love the BRIGHT yellow walls in our laundry room! Abby got to play at her friend's house this afternoon. She was so excited to go. Mckenzie was very upset that she didn't get to stay and when I told her it was time to leave to run errands, she shouted "Why don't you go to Target by yourself! I want to stay!" I have to say I was a bit shocked when she said that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers