12.20.2011

Wednesday, December 20, 2011

Mckenzie had a play date with her friend Ava this morning which gave me a little time to start wrapping Christmas presents. I really don't like paper with glitter on it. It may look pretty, but it sure a mess to clean up! I don't think I will ever get the glitter out of the ridges in my dining room table! I hope I learned my lesson about glittered paper! I took Abby and her friend out to lunch and then we came back to the house while we waited for Mckenzie to get home from her play date. She had so much fun playing with her friend and she was sad when she got out of the car. I took the girls on a few errands that I needed to get done before Christmas. We finally bought something for Scott. He was being so stubborn about not wanting any gifts but he finally gave us some ideas. Mckenzie's gift for Scott is quite interesting, but it is what she wanted so we went with it. Whatever makes her happy. Especially since we were gone a long time and she was very cranky. I can't even count the number of tantrums she had! It was just one of those days I guess... 015 mckenzie 022 Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers