12.22.2011

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Mckenzie went to her friend's house to play this morning and I went to Abby's school for her holiday party. Those kindergartners are so much fun! We made ornaments and played pin the nose on Frosty and did an activity sheet before we had a tasty feast. Abby had a great time and so did I. I feel so blessed that I am able to stay at home with my girls through these impressionable years. I know there are days I miss working, but moments like today remind me of what is really important for our family. Mckenzie had fun playing with Ava and didn't want to come home with me. I felt so bad that she was crying when we left. Luckily, she got over it pretty quickly. It was so beautiful outside today that when we were playing, the kids didn't even need their winter coats on! It seems crazy to think that it is almost Christmas and the temps are in the 50's.  I'm not complaining, we all know that I enjoy warmer weather :) 007 Abby
Abby enjoying a cookie during her feast!
024 Mckenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers