12.06.2010

Abby slept through the night and has been feeling fine all day long. I am so glad she seems to be over whatever bug she had yesterday! Mckenzie had a very restless night and I ended up sleeping on her floor. She slept in until 1030 this morning! I can't believe she slept that long! We spent a quiet day at home. The girls played while I did some cleaning. I made an appointment for Abby to get her tooth checked out by the dentist. A couple weeks ago, her tooth collided with another girl's head and it is now slightly discolored. I hope she isn't going to lose it too early and I hope she does ok at the dentist. After getting her filling, she said she never wanted to go back. I hope this appointment makes her remember seeing the dentist isn't a bad thing.  I made baked potato soup tonight for the first time and it was tasty! Mckenzie didn't care for it (I guess she prefers the watered down Campbell's soup version) and Abby only ate a little bit. But, it was really good and very easy to make. Scott and Abby played Connect 4 after dinner while Mckenzie laid down on with me. She was squirming around and before I knew it, she was sound asleep on my chest! Scott carried her up to bed and she didn't even wake up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers