12.27.2010

We ended up getting about a foot of snow. It always looks so pretty when it is untouched! It was very windy today, so we didn't take the girls outside to play in the snow. They both wanted to go out a lot, but they were content to watch Scott shovel the driveway and sidewalk. Thank God for great neighbors who came over with their snowblower! What a great help! After nap, we went to Best Buy to exchange one of my Christmas gifts. It was pretty busy in there, but didn't take too long to get in and out. We decided to go out to dinner. Shocking I know! We went to Olive Garden for an early dinner, jokingly referring to it as my birthday dinner a little early! (probably won't venture out by myself with both girls to a nice dinner on my actual birthday!)  I think we even beat the early birds! Thankfully the girls were well behaved at dinner. We never can predict how they are going to behave when we go out. Sometimes they are as good as gold and other times, we wish we would have stayed at home! On the way home, Abby was kind of funny. She asked me if they could play for a little bit when we got home and considering it was only after 6pm, I agreed. Then, I heard her tell Mckenzie how it was going to go down when we got home. She basically said they could play for a little bit, but then it was time for pjs and no story tonight because they were staying up past their bedtime. I love how she thinks it is so late because it is dark outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers