12.09.2010

We spent a lot of time running errands today. We drove to the base to do a couple of things there. The first errand took forever and the girls got tired of waiting. There were getting tired and they were hungry. Then we had to run to the clinic to get a referral renewal for Mckenzie's optometry appointment in January. I had tried to do it earlier, but they wouldn't let me and today when I got there, the lady told me (after waiting several minutes for the lady to finish up a personal conversation) that I had to do it over the phone now. They no longer did the paper form. Seriously? Then why the heck did you tell me to come back to fill out the paperwork last time I was there. So, now all of us girls were cranky and ready to head home. We picked up lunch since we had only a short amount of time before we needed to be at Abby's dentist appointment. That went very well. Abby went back by herself and sat very still while they x-rayed her tooth. Good news, the discoloration is normal and her tooth shouldn't fall out any sooner than expected. Yay! When we got home, we made a gingerbread house. The girls had so much fun eating the frosting and decorations. I think it turned out pretty well for our first house! The girls were a bit feisty about bedtime tonight. Abby suddenly decided that she was starving and Mckenzie didn't want to go to bed either. I kept going back and forth between the rooms and it took quite awhile before both girls settled down for the night. I hope tomorrow night is better:)

1 comment:

  1. Love the gingerbread house! We are doing our "official" one on Christmas Eve. We had a trial run at a friend's house earlier this season.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers