12.01.2010

Scott trapped another unwanted visitor this morning. I hope this isn't a sign that we have lots of mice living in our house. If we find more, I may be living in a hotel until the problem is fixed! After dropping Abby at school, Mckenzie and I headed out to run errands. It was so cold and rainy and windy that I would have rather gone home and turned on the fireplace, but we were all out of milk and the girls love their milk! So, we did a little Christmas shopping and picked up a few more things for Mckenzie's big girl room. We came home and hung out for a little while. I was talking on the phone and noticed the family room was very quiet. Turns out Mckenzie had fallen asleep on the floor. She looked so sweet that I couldn't wake her. This afternoon, the girls and I started making Christmas treats. They helped me make chocolate covered pretzels. I think they preferred eating the chocolate over actually making the treat!

1 comment:

  1. Who can blame them??? Ben's favorite is eating the batter :) Mine too, actually!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers