12.12.2010

Mckenzie was restless last night so Scott ended up sleeping on her floor. Luckily, everyone slept in this morning after our long day yesterday. Abby woke up first and asked to watch tv in our room. I said yes so then she asked if she could have cold cereal while she watched tv. I said yes to that too. She ran downstairs to get her breakfast herself and returned with just the box of cereal wanting to eat it straight from the box. Silly girl! At least it is one less dish to wash! We all finally got going for the day, but didn't do much at all. Scott was disappointed that the Vikings game was postponed since he was actually going to get to watch it on tv today. Crazy thing that the roof of the dome collapsed! Glad nobody was injured. Mckenzie was in such a loving mood today and kept giving me big hugs. Abby too. I love moments likeAfter lunch, Scott took the girls out to do a little Christmas shopping and I took a nap. I love taking naps! We took the easy way out for dinner and ordered in. Gave the girls a bath and sent them off to bed. Scott and I picked up the house tonight. I don't know how this house can get so messy every day! Blows my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers