12.04.2010

A wonderful Saturday morning. The girls both slept in which was very nice. Now, if only we didn't have to get up so many times in the middle of the night with both of them. Abby ended up sleeping in our bed again. I have no idea what time she came over but I have given up on sending her back to bed. It takes way more effort to get her back to sleep in her own room than it does to let her sleep with us. I forgot to move Buddy the Elf last night before we went to bed, so I had to race downstairs before the girls saw he hadn't moved! We had a late breakfast and then headed out to run some errands. We were looking at toys in the store today and the girls seemed to want everything! It is so fun to watch them play with the toys. I know most days I am very impatient when it comes to them playing in the store, but having Scott along made it much easier! We spent most of the afternoon driving around. Both girls fell asleep in the car on the drive home. We spent the rest of the evening hanging out at home, playing games with the girls. At dinnertime, Abby and Mckenzie decided to share a bowl of food and Abby fed Mckenzie. It was cute to watch them share so well. Mckenzie had another one of her terrible fits. I hope this isn't going to be a very long, drawn out phase that she is going through. It is very cold here and I guess that means winter had really set in :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers