12.21.2010

The girls didn't want to go anywhere this morning or get clothes on, so we stayed at home. Mckenzie prefers to be without a shirt lately, which makes it tough to get her dressed. Abby just likes to follow the crowd! I seem to have picked up a little sinus thing so I didn't feel like going out anyway. When Scott got home from work, I ran to the post office and to get my eyes checked. I am out of contacts and my glasses are an pretty old prescription, so things are a little blurry lately, especially at night. When I got home, we went to church for Sunday school and for caroling/cookie exchange. It was a very nice time. Abby really enjoyed going with the other kids to do some singing/lessons. Scott was trying to be nice by helping set up the chairs for the caroling part and he got yelled at by a lady for doing so. She told him not to move anymore chairs because he was doing it wrong! Seriously? Not very gracious if you ask me. So, we sat around until it was time to sing and for the kids to return. We met some nice people at the service and it was good to sing some Christmas songs and have fellowship. The girls were on a sugar high when we got home from the cookies so we let them run around for a little while before putting them to bed. I forgot to write the other day about Mckenzie scolding me. She came into the family room where I was sitting at the computer, hands on her hips and said "you broke it!" very loudly, several times. I wasn't sure what she was talking about, but luckily Scott was just a few steps behind to let me know she was talking about the dining room chair (the arm broke off the other day). Didn't realize I needed to apologize to my 2 year old when I break my things around the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers