12.23.2010

Yay! Both girls slept in their own beds all night long! I forgot how restful a night of sleep can be! I ran to the store to pick up a couple of forgotten grocery items for our dinner tomorrow. I have to say that even though there was no parking to be had at the grocery store, no space to maneuver through the aisles, it was the most peaceful and enjoyable shopping trip in a long time. Why might you ask? Because both girls were at home with Scott and I didn't have to push that huge car cart! Scott had to run into work for a little bit today to get things squared away for his deployment. Mckenzie took a nap and Abby and I played a few games and I worked on the laundry. The girls had gymnastics tonight and Abby learned how to do a pike jump. She is doing great! Mckenzie did well too, but I think she did better because Scott went onto the floor with her. Every time Mckenzie finished her circuit, she would head towards the table with stamps. Dinner out at our local restaurant and then bed for the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers