12.13.2010

Another cold Monday. I am so not ready for this cold weather. I wish it were summer again... Mckenzie and I dropped Abby at school and took care of a couple of errands. A couple of boys at the grocery store loaded my stuff into my car so I didn't have to stand out in the cold. What a nice treat that was. I always took it for granted in Florida when the bag boys carried your groceries out for ya. I really miss that extra service! A pretty quiet day around here. Just laundry and cleaning and playing with the girls. I made homemade beef stew tonight and it actually turned out pretty good. I am loving the crock pot! It forces us to eat at home if I already have something cooking. We are so terrible about eating out or ordering in. Scott went out with some friends from work to watch the Vikings game tonight. Mckenzie was great about going to bed tonight. Abby, not so much. She kept telling me she wasn't tired and then she decided she was going to stay up until I went to bed. I think she is asleep now. I'm not sure, but she has been quiet and hasn't come out of her room for awhile now. No pics today. Maybe tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers