12.15.2010

Scott went to school with Abby today. Abby was so excited he went with her. It sounds like they had a great morning together. I am so glad they got to have that time together before Scott leaves. Mckenzie and I stayed in this morning and I actually had a chance to work on Christmas cards. Didn't get them finished, but there is always tomorrow. When I picked Abby up this afternoon, her teacher commented about how quiet she was when Scott was in class with her. We came home and played again. The girls lined up the dining room chairs and played church and school. Abby kept calling me Barb while we played school. She loves being the teacher. Poor Mckenzie has to do whatever Abby tells her. Usually she doesn't care. Scott stayed home with the girls this evening while I went out to finish Christmas shopping and to look for a couple of ugly Christmas sweaters for a holiday party this Friday. I was amazed at how hard it was to find ugly sweaters! I thought they were everywhere since I see so many of them. I ended up finding a terrible sweater vest for myself and a turtleneck for Scott. We are going to be so cool! It was so nice to shop by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers