2.05.2011

February 5, 2011

The Joy of Love, 05: Love to Hate. I wasn't too sure about this one and it took me awhile to figure out what to photograph. I finally decided on Ranch sunflower seeds. Scott LOVES them! I do not. They are mighty stinky and I would almost rather kiss someone with onion breath than ranch breath! Scott could eat a whole bag in a day! 017edit_edited-1 Since he is deployed, I more than happily bought him some and shipped them off. He can eat them all day long if he so desires!

We didn't go anywhere today. Our day was filled with water paints and memory and a little Wiggles for good measure. We wouldn't want to go a day without seeing the Wiggles! It is fun to watch the girls dance and sing along with the show. They both get so excited, although Abby is starting to grow out of them a little. I noticed that she would rather play with toys and listen every now and then instead of being glued to the tv like Mckenzie.

1 comment:

  1. Those sound good....never heard of them before, though. And too much work to eat.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers