2.01.2011

Monday, January 31, 2011

Wow, January is already over! Time seems to fly by quickly yet at the same time, it is taking forever for it to be May! Abby had school this morning and made sure to ask her teacher why they didn't have class on Friday. I didn't realize she remembered not going. Mckenzie and I came home and hung out here. She was in a Wiggles mood today, so we had to dance and sing the morning away. She loves dancing and I wish I could have gotten video of her dancing and laughing, but she needed both my hands to dance/jump. Her laughs were just huge today and her smile even bigger. Abby had fun at school but she couldn't remember what she did. I'm not sure why I send her if they aren't teaching her anything;) I think she decided not to talk to me about school today when I told her we weren't having anyone over to play after school. She wants someone to come over to play every day. I don't blame her. I get bored myself, but she had a full day of school and we had a skype date with Daddy. The girls both spent a lot of time talking to Daddy, especially Mckenzie. She made sure to show him she had been crying since she just finished time out for hitting Abby when Daddy called. I think she may have thought she was going to get sympathy from Daddy because she was upset. We ran to the store to pick up some stickers for Abby's Valentines Day party at school. We also ended up buying pink marshmallows to make rice krispie treats tomorrow. A bath and then dinner for the girls. Bedtime turned ugly again and both girls are now sleeping in my room. Abby couldn't decide on an excuse to use. It wavered between monsters in her room to missing daddy to not wanting to be alone. Mckenzie wasn't going to stay in her room as long as Abby wasn't so I have to concede that I lost the battle today. Haven't given up hope on winning the bedtime war just yet, though they are wearing me down. It took two hours to get them asleep tonight. Such a waste of an evening. I hope they sleep in tomorrow so they aren't cranky because they didn't get enough sleep.
002edit
004edit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers