2.09.2011

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Joy of Love, day 09:Passions and Hobbies. This was not the easiest one yet. There are so many things that the girls love and it seems to change from day to day. But most recently, the girls have shown a renewed interest in Polly Pockets. I am always stepping on pieces or finding a head hidden under a bed.
006 copy

Woke up to a chilly house this morning. A brisk 58 degrees in here. Apparently the heater decided not to come on again during the night. It has been shutting off more often lately and the only fix is to remove the filter compartment cover and then close it. After that it starts working again. Guess I will email the owners to see if they want to have it looked at. Abby had school and Mckenzie and I came back home to play. Mckenzie was very interested in games today, so we "played" every game we have. She is too little to play many of the games we have, but we made up our own way of playing so it was fun for Kenzie. I was the parent helper in Abby's chef class today, so Mckenzie and I headed to the school a little early to get our cleaning done. The afternoon classes are so little the parent helper doesn't stay, we just bring in snack and clean up after. Mckenzie didn't want to stay with me while I cleaned, so she hung out with Abby and her class. I am so glad that Abby's teacher doesn't mind Kenzie crashing the last few minutes of class. Abby was so sweet to her little sister; she shared her cupcake with Kenzie and let Kenzie ring the bell to signal clean up time. She loves to ring the bell, but I think she likes to teach her sister even more. Such a sweet moment to witness! Bedtime was a battle again, but I gave up after an hour of sending Mckenzie back to bed and I laid down with her until she fell asleep.

1 comment:

  1. Delia was the class pet last year. She went to ALL of the parties and seemed to just fit right in. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers