2.11.2011

Friday, February 11, 2011

The Joy of Love, day 11: dreams. I had a hard time choosing which dream to capture for Scott. He has a couple of dreams/passions that are really important to him. One is hunting and the other, bowling. He always says one day he would love to own a bowling alley. He has bowled since he was a child and loves to be on a league. Unfortunately, his work schedule doesn't allow for him to do that these days. I hope someday he gets back to doing what he loves!
089

Both girls had school today. Abby had pajama day and Mckenzie had her Valentine's party. Abby, of course, was excited to get to school to see her friends and show off her pj's. Mckenzie, on the other hand, was reluctant to go into her classroom and started crying. I hated to leave her again knowing she was so upset and I am hoping she will adjust soon. I had a preschool meeting during class so I was at school all morning as well which turned out to be a good thing, because Mckenzie's teacher came to get me because Mckenzie was having a very hard time. She isn't crying the entire time (although her main teacher reported that she was. Hello, I was in the building right below her classroom all morning. If my child was screaming the entire morning I might have heard her and Abby's teacher would have most definitely come and gotten me! I asked Maria, the teacher's aide, who is the one that came to get me toward the end of class what really went on. She reports that Mckenzie is sad, cries at times, asks for her pacifier, and doesn't want to play with toys. That I believe. I am not sure about Mckenzie's teacher and I am having serious reservations about keeping her in that class.) Anyway, as soon as Kenzie saw me, she brightened up and enjoyed her Valentine's party. Abby had a dental cleaning today and did great! She went back by herself to get her teeth cleaned and wasn't scared at all. I was a little worried about how she was going to do after having a filling done and she told me she was never going back. I got a babysitter to watch the girls tonight so I could go out with some friends. It was a great night out and it was fun to have some adult conversation! I was happy to hear the girls were good for the sitter as tonight was her first night watching the girls.
004edit
007

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers