2.23.2011

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm not sure what the joy of love posting is for today. I didn't take any pictures anyway. Abby told me her ear hurt in the middle of the night so I let her sleep in and figured I would take her to the doctor today if they could fit her in. Well, she woke up at 8:30 (class starts at 8:45) begging to go to school. I asked her if her ear hurt and she said no, she just wanted to go to class. When I told her she was going to be pretty late, she thought about if for a few seconds and told me it didn't matter because another little girl was late every day too. Well, she wasn't running a fever and she said she was fine, so we rushed around and made it to school only 10 or 15 minutes late. Mckenzie and I had a chill morning, just hanging out at the house. I am really looking forward to some nice weather and healthy kids so we can get outside. Talked with Scott today. It was great to hear his voice. I just wish it was May already. Mckenzie and I stopped at the post office before picking Abby up from school. I asked Abby's teachers if she said anything about her ears and they said she really didn't complain and was acting fine. Well, I just felt like I needed to get her checked out and I brought her to the walk in clinic at CVS. Turns out she has a double ear infection. I am so glad I brought her in. We picked up her medicine and we headed home. I had a meeting for Abby's school tonight so the girls had a sitter tonight. I was a little surprised both girls were still awake when I got home. They are usually so good about going to sleep for babysitters. Oh well, at least I got to tuck them in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers