2.07.2011

Monday, February 7, 2011

Joy of Love, day 07: Generations
Well, that is a little hard to get so I decided to have each girl hold her Daddy doll. That's as good as it gets around here for generations!
001


We were running late for school again today. Imagine that! If only I wouldn't hit snooze a million times... Anyway, we did make it to school on time, but I really don't like feeling so rushed in the mornings. I am sure the kids don't like it either. Mckenzie and I hung out at the house today, not doing much at all. Well, as little as a two year old will let you! We picked Abby up from school and the first question out of her mouth was to ask if she could have a play date. Every day she is begging me to have one of her friends over. Instead, we ran to Target. The girls were good for the most part, but it got to be a long trip for Mckenzie and she got very restless. When we got home, the girls started playing in the snow and they were having so much fun that I couldn't make them come inside. I decided to go grab their dolls to get the picture taken for the day since both were being cooperative. After I took the picture, the girls started playing in the snow still carrying their doll. It was like Daddy was here playing with them. Both girls were ice cubes when we came in so it was straight to a bath for them. I let them have bubble bath tonight. I really don't like bubbles. They are so messy and it takes forever to bathe the girls when they do use it. Somebody always ends up with bubbles in the eye and did I mention it takes forever to bathe them! But, it makes them happy, so we do it. Mckenzie is giving me a hard time for bed tonight. She keeps asking me to play with her and going into Abby's room. Luckily, she hasn't woken Abby yet and I hope she goes to sleep soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers